Monday, March 22, 2010

Rainy Monday

A few people have commented that I haven't been blogging as much lately. I appreciate you checking in and following along with me! There just isn't much excitement to report on these days....just slow progress each day. Went to the Dr. on Friday and my blood work showed some of my levels remain a bit low, namely white blood cells, red blood cells, platelets and hemoglobin. I am eating much better lately and I would say that my taste buds are about 70% back so I can't complain one bit.

My energy is getting better every day, in fact, I drove last week for the first time. I haven't driven in almost 8 weeks and it felt a little weird. I think I drove about 35 mph the whole way to the hospital! I was surprised by the unexpected blind spot caused by my new hair-do (which I have yet to reveal a photo of on this blog).

It's time to say goodbye to Cathy Trilumen! At this point, she has served me well and the Dr. is concerned about the possibility of infection or blood clot if she stays in much longer. I don't have an appointment yet, but it should be within the next couple weeks. I'm glad she will be gone in time for summer tank tops! Speaking of which, I get a chuckle and roll my eyes at a female patient that I often see at the Dr's office and in the treatment room. Every time I see her, she is dressed in a low-cut top that fully exposes her catheter! I wasn't aware that that catheters were such a fashion statement. I guess I really missed the boat with the zip-up sweat shirts I've been wearing for the last two months.

As always, thanks for your comments!

5 comments:

  1. You have your Uncle Dave's great sense of humor. Few people make me laugh ..I add you to the list. I laugh with you among the tears. I love you Honey Girl. You truly are the greatest inspiration. I am so glad that you are feeling better and eating well and getting out some. I am continuing to pray for you and holding you close in heart. Did you start that book yet before somebody copies your blog.
    with love,
    Aunt M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know we're thinking of you. If you get a chance, please add a link to the work fundraiser page; the team count is now up to 37. The page is http://de.llsevent.org/pledge/index.cfm?mid=BCUSROADRACINGTEAM
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait until you can drive to 100 South West Street!!!! We miss you. It's really boring without you here. I'm glad you are feeling better. Can't wait to see the hair-do! I know your styling!!!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to here that energy and taste buds are coming back. Enjoy the Spring weather! Sending prayers to you daily. Look forward to seeing you again.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome, Lupus Cure,Fibromyalgia,Cancer,Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,Bipolar Disorder,Dementia Disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Stroke,Fibromyalgia,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis,I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/www.drituaherbalcenter.com . I also chat with him  he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guidelines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.  

    ReplyDelete