Monday, April 5, 2010

Goodbye Cathy!

Tomorrow is the last day for Cathy Trilumen and I can't wait to bid her farewell. No more Saran Wrap, no more daily flushing, no more fussing around with keeping her covered. Wonderful!

On Friday, I had a Dr. appointment and my latest blood work. I was surprised to find out that my white blood cells have dropped to 2.1, but the Oncologist does not seem too concerned. He explained that they will continue to fluctuate up and down until all the stem cells have grown into new blood cells. I sure hope those little guys are working hard and spreading their joy around! By mid-May when I get my bone marrow biopsy, they should all be well established.

Dave and I enjoyed a wonderful Easter dinner yesterday with my parents. The weather was beautiful and the company was even better.

Easter Day with Mom and Dad

I am returning to work on April 19. I'm working hard to regain my energy by taking walks every day. I look forward to getting back to a normal routine. In the meantime, I've picked up a bit of a side job. A friend of mine works for a publisher of high school level textbooks and publications, and she asked me to proof-read a modernized version of "A Tale of Two Cities" by Charles Dickens. It has proven to be a test of my knowledge of spelling, grammar and punctuation. It makes me realize how much we all depend on spell-check these days! If my stem cells aren't working hard enough, now I'm challenging my brain cells, too!

Thanks to all for your continued support and well wishes!

5 comments:

  1. tina lucarelliApril 06, 2010

    Glad to hear all is going well. All you have gone through is very inspirational. Cindy and I would love to hook up with you for lunch once you are back to work. Let us know what is good for you. God bless. Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Susie.....No more Cathy. I am so happy for you. Things sound like they are getting better and better. Love the picture of mom and dad with you. I am so glad that you had a nice Easter with them and Dave.
    U.Dave and I continue to pray for you. I know you are enjoying the beautiful weather and marvelous spring days. God's gift as a reminder of His resurrection power and renewal. We love you and hope to see you one of these days. I love reading your blog. It is very informative. I hope to someday read it all in book form. Much love to you with hugs and kisses and wrapped in prayer as I like to say.
    Aunt Marlene and for Uncle Dave xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful! Hope to see you soon on the rivah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Cathy –
    Thank you for taking care of my friend Susan for the last few months. You appear to have done a wonderful job at providing Susan with what she needs. In case Susan feels bad telling you, I wanted to let you know it is now time for you to go. I wish you the best of luck with whatever endeavors you have ahead of you (although you’ll likely just end up in the trash). Thanks again for all the good times.

    Sincerely,
    Melissa B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome, Lupus Cure,Fibromyalgia,Cancer,Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,Bipolar Disorder,Dementia Disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Stroke,Fibromyalgia,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis,I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/www.drituaherbalcenter.com . I also chat with him  he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guidelines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.  

    ReplyDelete