Thursday, May 20, 2010

Biopsy Day

Hi everyone, it's been a while!

I had a bone marrow aspiration and biopsy today. I'm glad it's over, but it's one of those things that proves, once again, that the anticipation is worse than the actual event. I'm not saying it's something I'd like to do everyday, but the pain was tolerable due to the pain killer and local anesthetic. Speaking of pain killer, I had to get a script filled for Demoral prior to the appointment which they gave me through an IV. Come to find out, Demoral in a vial is not something to get at your neighborhood Rite Aid. I had to go to some podunk pharmacy in a not-so-desirable section of town. It was like walking into a time warp...I think their shelves were stocked with the same merchandise for the last 20 years. I was afraid to sit in the waiting chairs for fear of catching some disease worse than cancer. I think the pharmacist, who was wearing a black concert tee shirt, got the vial from a junkie in the alley behind the store. There were two teenage boys working there who were probably kidnapped as infants and raised in the apartment above the pharmacy. I couldn't wait to get out of there before the police drug raid. Ah, the things we have to do to support our Myeloma habit. But, it was all worth it when the Demoral did it's job of making me very comfortable.

I will get the results next Friday morning and will certainly post something then. In the meantime, I am looking forward to spending the weekend on the water. The "LS2" is all settled in her new home.

Lazy Susan II

5 comments:

  1. OMG. Pharmacy from hell! Those are the kinds with the best drugs, though. Glad it worked, and glad you can laugh about the experience.

    The LS2 looks awesome. You deserved a beautiful weekend relaxing on her. Enjoy : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. One look at the LS2 and I know you will be able to relax. Your description of the pharamacy made me laugh out loud. How good that felt to laugh.I am glad your biopsy went well. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Rebecca Weber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am confident we will get great results resulting from your ongoing great attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 24, 2010

    LOL - awesome description of a pharmacy in the chemical capital. Enjoy the floating hotel.
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome, Lupus Cure,Fibromyalgia,Cancer,Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,Bipolar Disorder,Dementia Disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Stroke,Fibromyalgia,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis,I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/www.drituaherbalcenter.com . I also chat with him  he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guidelines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.  

    ReplyDelete